Screenshot of the homepage. Customer had a very clear idea of what he wanted so I did my best to match the picture in his head with the reality. Many hours was spent in Photoshop tweaking numerous images of various rooms, details, and other items seen in the image and here's the final result!
Implemented scrolling image gallery.
Final logo, included a couple of earlier developments of the logo. The client had a very clear idea of what the logo should look like: consisting of tools, all combined to make it look like a house. So I did my best using countless images trying to find the best fit for each and every tool to fit the shape of the house. It was an interesting and very rewarding challenge!
Final business card designs.