Wedding Photography in Berkshire
We like to be as open and honest as possible with potential clients and so we have listed below exactly what you get from each of our wedding packages. You will also have a choice to add any extras you require below the pricing table
4 hours 6 hours 9 hours 12 hours
What is included
Pricing table not displaying properly? DOWNLOAD PDF
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH ALL PRICE PACKAGES:
• All of your full-sized original digital images often as many as 1000+, all colour and light corrected. You can even have the RAW files.
• All images on DVD or BluRay
• Online gallery – all your edited photos online so friends and family can go to the website and view your wedding day.
• Free travel within 30 miles of RG41
• Second photographer (depending on how many hours coverage you need the cost may vary from £150-450)
• Professional DVD Slideshow of your edited images set to suitably slushy music.
• Albums. Wedding albums are not supplied as part of any photography packages – the decision was taken to separate the cost of Photography and the cost of Wedding Albums because lots of couples want to control costs and have the option of creating a Wedding Album themselves. In order to do this, what they need is perfectly edited images which is exactly what I provide.
• Photo Booth – from £350 for 3 hours.
When can I see my photos?
Usually within 3 weeks, but this will depend on the number of other possible bookings...there might be a 1-2 week extra waiting time during high season. All fully edited images will be uploaded to asecure online gallery which you and your friends will have access to view.
Travel costs - for weddings within 30 miles from RG41, travel costs are included in the above prices. For weddings that are further afield all travel costs are quoted and agreed at the time of your booking.
Do you design and create Wedding Albums?
Yes, I design all the Albums myself, and they receive lots of attention and love as well as all my pictures. The printing is done by a professional Lab and they are available in different sizes and with various covers. If you are interested in ordering an Album, I will gladly bring show you my sample wedding Albums when we meet.
Further considerations: today's Wedding Album style is much more contemporary with many clients wanting a 'coffee table magazine style album'. Furthermore, with the rise of many on-line album manufacturers the cost of these albums have been dramatically reduced.
We do not supply wedding albums as part of our packages having taken the decision to separate the cost of Photography and the cost of Wedding Albums. We do this because lots of couples want to control costs and have the option of creating a Wedding Album themselves. In order to do this, what they need is perfectly edited images which is exactly what we provide.
Why not add a bit of extra fun to your wedding day by adding the 'Photobooth' - we set up lights, a black backdrop and have a box of party props for dressing up. Once all the serious photos have been taken why not have some fun ones too? Photobooth prices start at £350 for 3 hours.