So, here we are, a lot has happened since my last post but I’ll keep it short and sweet… to mention just a few:
- March 2014 – I’ve trained for and certified as Google Trusted Photographer producing 360 degree virtual tours for businesses
(this is certainly something I never thought I’d be dong one day!!!)
- 29th April 2014 – I’ve had to say Good Bye to my sweet little Tuticat who I’ve had since she was 8 weeks old in 2006 (watch the tribute I’ve made for her below).
- 1 May 2014 – I’ve resigned from my part-time job becoming 100% self-employed (This I find scariest of them all!!!)!
But as life doesn’t stop, all these things are here to make us stronger, better and able to cope with the future challenges better! I thank God for all these opportunities and challenges in my life as I know if it doesn’t kill me, it will make me stronger!
So to reiterate, from 1st June 2014, I will be full time self-employed once again. But the decision hasn’t come easy! For months I’ve been struggling to find the time for myself…for weeks I’ve been working 24/7 all hours a day…then one day, the straw that broke the camel’s back (actually it took only a fraction of the straw) – a realisation that I can’t go on like this forever, this has to stop! My customers are having to wait far too long for the work to be finished…which in turn makes me worried about losing them because they have to wait for so long…catch 22! Ok yes I do know that now I am ‘on my own’ as it were, I don’t have that safety cushion, but I also know that if I didn’t make that decision, there would be nothing I could do to increase my customer base because I couldn’t just magic extra hours into each of my days out of thin air!
So here’s what I am really saying: if you need web/graphic design or photography services, please do get in contact!
- Kerto Design: www.kerto.co.uk
- Kerto Photo: kerto.co.uk/photo
- Google Business View 360° Virtual Tours: www.kerto.co.uk/google-business-view
Looking forward to working with you!